Los Angeles County Restrictions to Show Homes Affecting Palmdale Area
The city of Los Angeles order is almost identical to the County of Los Angeles. The city has taken further restrictions. See below.
Los Angeles County (unincorporated this Includes Antelope Valley Areas):
- NO OPEN HOUSES.
- Residential viewings must occur virtually.
- If a virtual viewing is not feasible, then an in-person viewing of the property may be done by appointment only.
- Showings should be limited to serious potential buyers who are either pre-approved or have submitted a contingent offer.
- The in-person showing may only include the Real Estate Agent and no more than 2 visitors, who reside within the same household or living unit, at a time.
- Sellers and/or tenants should temporarily leave the residence / unit during the in-person showing, in order to maintain social distancing.
- During the in-person showing of the property, all social distancing protocols must be adhered to, and protective measures, such as the wearing of gloves, cloth face coverings, and no touching of surfaces must be followed.
City of Los Angeles:
In addition to the above guidelines the City of Los Angeles added these restrictions:
- If a tenant is residing in the property, the landlord cannot displace tenants to show the property to a potential buyer.
- If the owner is residing in their own property, they can remove themselves during the time when the REALTOR® is showing the residence.
Real estate offices, as an Essential Business, must implement and post a Social Distancing Protocol at each of their offices.
Looking for Homes in Palmdale Click Here
Looking for Mobile Homes in Palmdale Click Here
Contact Stanley Estrada Realtor Here